Situated in the grounds of James and Carolyn’s delightful Grade II listed 18th Century stone farmhouse, Pasture Gate Cottage provides high quality bed & breakfast accommodation for two people, one mile from Wolsingham village, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. In this statement, we hopefully have given the information you require. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email or telephone for further details.
- Please see www.pasturecottage.co.uk
- Bookings/ enquiries can be made by email or telephone
- To appreciate the surrounding area, a car is essential
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Detailed directions to Pasture Cottage will be sent on confirmation of booking
- Arrival is anytime after 5pm unless by prior arrangement. Collection of key and welcome tour of cottage are arranged on confirmation of booking. Breakfast: 7.30am – 9.30am. Departure by 10.30am please.
- Private entrance
- Parking for one car directly outside cottage
- Two steps to main doorway of cottage
- The building dates back to the 18th century. Due to the age and nature of the building, sadly, Pasture Cottage is not suitable for wheelchairs or the infirm.
- Smoke alarms are fitted in the cottage. Fire safety torch, extinguishers and fire blanket provided.
- Central heating throughout - thermostatically controlled radiators
- Mobile phone reception and Wi-Fi connection
- A high standard of cleanliness throughout
- One twin bedroom in Pasture Gate Cottage
- Egyptian cotton sheets, down pillows and down duvets
- Non allergenic bedding available on request
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC
- Large family Bathroom in Pasture Gate Cottage
- Bathroom has bath with shower; loo and basin
- Large Kitchen with tiled floor. Open plan with sitting room.
- Microwave and Kettle – Tea,Coffee and hot chocolate provided. Evening meal can be pre-ordered for night of arrival. Details on website.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available - £7.50 per load.
- Curl up in the cosy sitting room.
- Digital Television, Radio
- Comfy sofa and chairs.
- Books, Jigsaw puzzles, Playing cards are provided
- Indoor heated swimming pool and fitness studio in Wolsingham.
- Garden furniture provided including table, chairs and parasol
- Secure lock up for bicycles. Hose provided.
- The nearest shops are in Wolsingham village, one mile from cottage. 15 minute walk from cottage. These include a Spar shop which is open 7 days a week until 10pm; a Post Office & Barclays bank with ATM.
- Pub – 10 minute walk from cottage.
- Petrol is available in Stanhope village – 10 minute drive from cottage or at Fir Tree Village – 10 minutes from cottage.
Attractions (Displays, exhibits, rides etc.)
- Please see attractions page on www.pasturegatecottage.co.uk
- The cottage has lots of leaflets giving detailed information on local attractions
- Lots of information is provided on walks, cycling trails and local flora and fauna.
- The cottage has a file in the sitting room with information on local services and additional information on the cottage itself.
- The Pasture Gate Cottage website is designed to help the visually impaired.
- No smoking in Pasture Gate Cottage.
- One dog - by special arrangement
- Address: Mrs Carolyn Ramsbotham
- Telephone: 01388 527864
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.pasturegatecottage.co.uk
- Hours of operation: Open all year
- Doctor: 01388 528555 (999 Emergency or 111 Urgent Care centre)
- Local public transport numbers: See file in cottage
- Our website is constantly being updated.
- The cottage and grounds are maintained to a very high standard.
During your stay, we are delighted to help. Please knock on our door.
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve.
If you have any comments please phone 01388 527864
or email firstname.lastname@example.org